Happy child = Happy parent
That’s why we in 2Entertain always make the entertainment and the safety of the Children our priority. Our experience tells us that children can be our most honest guest and need very particular attention. Over the last 15 years we have built up a large repertoire and experience when it comes to creating children’s entertainment for children from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds. We base our Entertainment and activities for children on interaction and put high focus on targeting the different age groups in a correct manner.
Here are some of the examples of activities and entertainment we have created for children
• Shows specifically aimed at different age groups
• Face painting for the smallest children
• Activities and shows with clowns
• Caricature drawings
• Interactive Disco aimed at different age groups
• Character and Mascot parades and interaction
• Family Karaoke competition
• Escape room for teenagers
• Interactive quiz for the older children
• Show school where the children learn numbers from the evening shows
• Magic shows and magician school
• Dance lessons such as breakdance and ballet.
• Back stage tour for the teenagers where they learn about the technical possibilities of the venue.
• Detective mysteries for the 7-12 year olds
• Circus school
• Theme days such as wild west, pirates, princesses, angry birds, bubbles etc..
• Pool games called splash
• Balloon games for the smallest children